Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Stevie Joe Makes the Switch

Now, I have been a Coca-Cola man since birth. Don't know why. Just was. But as of today, I may be switching over to the Pepsi-Cola. See, they have a "new" version out called Pepsi-Cola Throwback. It's made with real honest-to-JC sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup. Some of you young folks out there probably never tasted sodi-pop with real sugar. Let me tell you, it's some good stuff. Here are three advantages off of the top of my head:

1) Tastes much more yummy than the corn syrup kind
2) Is actually good when it's warm (!)
3) Is a good way to tell each overlord Archer Daniels Midland to stick it

Joinin' the Pepsi People Feelin' Free,
Stevie Joe Parker

p.s. Pepsi says that this stuff will only be available until June 13. If so, poop on them. I'll have to switch back to Coca-Cola in a couple of months.

No comments: