Monday, August 13, 2007

Stevie Joe Says Goodbye to Turd Blossom

Karl Rove is going to resign. This makes me happy. It also makes me think that it's just another one of his fiendish plots.

Seriously, my dislike of the man doesn't really have to do with the fact that he helped put President Numbnuts in office. My problem stems from the methods that he used to do so. Mr. Blossom has made an art form of campaign dirty tricks. He began his evil ways as president of the national College Republicans in the early 1970s. There, he developed an arsenal of nasty tactics that are widely used by both parties today.

Spreading false rumors about an opponent and confusing voters with misinformation about polling dates and places are two favorite techniques that were developed and refined by Turd. Maybe I'm just naive, but I like to believe that democracy works best when well-informed citizens vote for candidates based on qualifications for office. Unfortunately, Mr. Blossom and others like him are trying to do something else. They don't really care what is best for the country. They just want their side to win, and that's wrong in my book.

God Bless America,
Stevie Joe Parker

No comments: