Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Stevie Joe and the Good Professor

As I indicated in my last post, I have been attacked by the Professor Gavin Kennedy on his blog, Adam Smith's Lost Legacy. I posted a reply and have been waiting to hear from the Good Professor. If you scan the rest of his blog, you will see that he does indeed engage in debate with fellow scholars and his posts are quite frequent. Yet, Professor Kennedy has ignored poor old Stevie Joe.

Since the attempt to denigrate my good name was done without any notice or opportunity to respond, I can only assume that the Good Professor has read the Stevie Joe Parker's Guide to Life, realized that I am a damn genius, and is afraid of a direct confrontation with a superior intelligence. I have tried to be nice and even offered to buy him a Bud down at the Junebug Tap. However, I cannot let his assault upon my reputation stand.

Professor Kennedy, I'm hereby callin' you out!
Stevie Joe Parker

No comments: