Thursday, June 21, 2007

Darth Cheney About to Push Stevie Joe Over the Edge

Now, I know that some folks (Dickie) don't like when I discuss political issues, and I've talked about a few lately. However, this is different, and I just have to get it out of my system. Yesterday, Justice Scalia (aka "Tony Scales" or "Tony the Fish") set me up for Dick "Dick" Cheney's spike today.

It appears that the office of the Vice President (aka "the Death Star) feels that it is not required to cooperate with the Information Security Oversight Office, an agency charged with protecting national security information. This is despite a presidential executive order that requires all executive branch agencies to do so. The reason? According to the office of the VP, it is because it is not "an entity within the executive branch." Details here, here, and here.

Oh, so what branch of government are they in? Maybe, Mr. Cheney is the chief executive of his own sovereign government. I swear this stuff is going to cause me to stroke out.

Aaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh!
Stevie Joe Parker

No comments: