Friday, June 15, 2007

Stevie Joe Meets Bob

It was a rather interesting breakfast this morning over at Prudy's. Junior was there with the rest of the gang, but he was wearing a fake goatee and claiming to be Junior's identical twin brother, Bob. Now, I've known Junior just about all my life and have never heard of any brother Bob. Still, he was sticking to his story.

I must admit that Bob acted a bit differently than Junior. See, Junior is a drunk and is otherwise stupid, but he's relatively reserved (at least compared to Dickie Jensen who, as you know, is known to run about town nekkid). Bob, however, strode right on in to the Junebug Cafe and Internet Lounge, yelled "Howdy Doo!," and slapped poor Prudy on the ass. I'm pretty sure that he wasn't drunk. So, I don't know what the hell he is up to. In any case, I can't wait to see how this pans out.

Hi Bob!
Stevie Joe Parker

No comments: