Monday, June 11, 2007

Stevie Joe Remains Up with People

As part of my on-going quest to be a bit more positive, I offer this list of things from the news that are good, make me happy, or are otherwise amusing.
  • Junior returns from hiding and gets his head shaved by Jimmy.
  • Dickie Jensen returns from hiding, gets wedgie from Jimmy, and serves as Jimmy's man-servant.
  • President Numbnuts greeted as a hero in Albania. The rest of Europe - not so much.
  • Alberto Gonzales - always a bunch of laughs.
  • Tony Soprano makes it through the finale.
  • Paris Hilton - need I say more?
  • No more American Idol (for now).
  • Denver Omelet special at Junebug Cafe and Internet Lounge (yummy).
OK, that's a good start. I'll think of some more to post later. Now, I've got to go see what Junior is screaming about.

Making friends and influencing folks,
Stevie Joe Parker

No comments: