Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Stevie Joe Boils Down Dubya's Iraq Policy

In case you didn't get a chance to watch the State of the Union Address and been wondering just what our President's latest thinking about Iraq might be, I can boil it down to one sentence:

Give War a Chance.

It's a wonderful slogan, really. I can see it on t-shirts. I'm sure if it looks like this war business is not quite working out, Dubya will be more than happy to take a look at some of them diplomatic and political proposals. I mean, it couldn't hurt, but until then, we'll just keep on trying to kill as many of those buggers as we can.

Now, W says that he talks with God and counts himself as a Christian. However, me and JC are big buddies, and I read his stuff all the time. It just doesn't seem like the Big Man to be promoting war and all. I'll have to go ponder this a bit.

Yours in the Lord,
Stevie Joe Parker

No comments: