Saturday, May 26, 2007

Stevie Joe Smells the Flowers

Mrs. Stevie Joe has been telling me to relax. See, she's been reading the Stevie Joe Parker's Guide to Life and feels that I am being too negative. This is primarily because I've been writing nasty things about Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson, and Monica Goodling (as if that's a bad thing). Anyway, Mrs. Stevie Joe thinks that I can more effectively save the world by using a more positive message - talk about what I'm fer rather than what I'm agin.

In an unusual twist, I've decided to take her advice. This is despite the fact that I have discovered that Monica Goodling's testimony before Congress provides evidence that her former colleague and current US attorney Tim Griffin conspired with Karl Rove to commit vote fraud during the 2004 Presidential election. Nope, I'm not going to talk about that.

Instead, I'm going to focus on the good. So, what is so damn good around here? Well, for starters, there's me. I'm pretty good and smart to boot. Oh, I forgot to mention good-looking.

Peace my Brothers and Sisters,
Stevie Joe Parker

No comments: